- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Local boat rides
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Enjoy cruising in the backwaters of Kerala
- Explore the South Indian hill station of Munnar
- Spend your time relaxing on the beaches of Kovalam
Upon arrival at the Cochin airport or railway station, we will transfer you to Munnar on the first day of the tour. See hills covered with cardamom and tea plantations en route to this famous hill station. Head for Thakkady on the third day of the trip. On Day 4, you will get to experience quintessential Kerala while cruising in the backwaters of Aleppey.
Spend the night in the house boat before transferring to Kovalam the next day. Relax on its sandy beaches and explore the surrounding areas. We will drive you to the airport in Trivandrum on the last day of the tour. Since this is a self-guided trip, you will not have a guide by your side. However, our representatives will assist you in travelling from one place to another and checking into hotels.
Please do take this travel provider services. Excellent company!
To date, all we do is to let RRT, know where we would like to go, and the rest is done for us, not only the hotels, internal travel, and guides but the attention to detail shown by RRT is second to none.
I would be happy to travel alone in India if it were with Royal Rajasthan Tours, the drivers and guides are of the highest integrity. The cost of the whole package is extremely competitive.
The best part of all is that we are shown the list of hotels and tours arranged way before our travel date, and are also given the opportunity to 'tweek' these to our preferences.”
Day 1: Kochi - Munnar
Day 2: Munnar sightseeing tour
Day 3: Munnar - Thakkady
Day 4: Thekkady - Aleppey & house boat cruise
Day 5: Aleppey - Kovalam
Day 6: Kovalam
Day 7: Kovalam - Trivandrum
- 5 nights' accommodation in hotels. 1 night's accommodation in a premium houseboat
- Meals as per the itinerary
- All transfer as per the itinerary including pickup and drop-off done by air-conditioned vehicles
- Included activity: Munnar sightseeing tour
- All applicable taxes
- Train fare & airline fare (both national and international)
- Entrance fees to the monuments as per the itinerary
- Tour guides
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.