- duration 6 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Informational booklets
- Enjoy an Overnight Houseboat Cruise in the Backwaters
- The Best Possible Mix of Nature and Culture in the Most Beautiful Place on the Planet
- Exotic Tea Plantations, Fragrant Spices, Ancient Bazaars, Beautiful Architecture & More
- Perfect for FirstTime Visitors
Kerala is a state in south-west India, known as "God's own country" too. According to Hindu mythology, Mahavishnu’s sixth incarnation Parasurama fought back the advancing seas. He threw his axe (paraśu) from Konkan to Kanyakumari and the sea gave way, giving rise to present day Kerala. In recent years the phrase has been adopted as a slogan by the tourism department of the Kerala state government to showcase a land so beautiful whose beauty simply cannot be expressed in words.
So join us on a tour to Kerala, a place that will leave you bewildered and mystified at nature's beauty, a mesmerizing affair that transports your soul into the cradles of paradise.
Day 1: Cochin
Day 2: Cochin to Munnar
Day 3: Munnar
Day 4: Munnar to Thekkady
Day 5: Thekkady to Alleppey (House Boat)
Day 6: Departure
- 5-Nights' accommodation on twin sharing
- Airport/railway pickup and drop-off Transport by private vehicle
- 05 Breakfasts, 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner.
- Kathakali Dance show
- Tea plantation tour
- Boat ride Food and drinks
- Unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Christmas and New Year Gala Dinner
- Save +US$ 12 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Confirmation will be received at time of booking. A minimum of 2 people per booking is required However air-conditioned rooms will not be provided in Munnar or Thekkady Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately You can skip the half day sightseeing tour on Day 1 if your flight is arriving in afternoon or late evening at Cochin Airport