- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Witness the grand Kathakkali dance show in Kochi
- Take a scenic drive through the picturesque valleys and tea plantations of Munnar
- Go on a boat cruise on a lake surrounded by dense jungles in Periyar National Park
- Get up close to elephants in Thekkady as you ride, feed and bathe the gentle giants
Explore the gorgeous southern state of India in this six-day guided tour. Your journey starts from the port city of Kochi. Kick off the journey with a stunning Kathakkali and Kutiyattam dance show at a local theatre. After a day of sightseeing in Cochin, drive to Munnar, the tea and spice state. Explore the tea and spice plantations on a scenic drive and learn more about the shrub.
You’ll also get a chance to explore the wild side of Kerala. In Thekkady, visit an elephant sanctuary and get up close with the gentle giants. Also explore Periyar National Park through a one-of-a-kind boat tour. Then end the tour with a bird sighting tour at Kumarakoram’s bird sanctuary.
Day 1: Culture of Cochin
Day 2: Head to Munnar
Day 3: Explore Munnar
Day 4: Munnar to Thekkady
Day 5: Admire nature in Thekady and Kumarakom
Day 6: Head back to Kochi
- 5 breakfasts and 1 lunch
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- All transfers in air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation in double room basis
- Professional English-speaking guide
- All entrance charges to sites
- Tickets to the Kathakali dance show and Kalaripattu show
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Optional tours
- Personal expenses
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.