- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Kerala is a young state on India's southern tropical Malabar Coast known for its greenery, wildlife reserves, tea and spice plantations, palm-lined beaches, and exotic cuisine. This peaceful region is famed for its backwaters and home to a network of hydro-highways for sightseeing cruises. Named “God’s Own Country”, Kerala's sights and culture offer a unique and unforgettable cycling experience.
This bicycle tour in India takes you away from the hustle and bustle of India’s metropolis cities and into lush, green Kerala. Starting and ending in Cochin, venture to the tucked away surrounding areas on this scenic bike tour. Discover rushing waterfalls, ancient cities, fragrant food, and jaw dropping backwaters all while cycling off the beaten track.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Any international flights to/from Kochi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover Kerala by Bicycle tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 44 today.
- Earn US$ 29+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Kerala by Bicycle tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 209 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 08 January 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Discover Kerala by Bicycle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Kerala by Bicycle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2