- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 14+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Discover the land of spices,tea and waterbodies in an active expedition with plenty of action. Kayak, cycling, and hiking in some of the most interesting and picturesque points of the area. This tour is categorized as challenging as includes 5-7 hours of sustained physicall activity and requieres good fitness level of the participants.
Kochi: Indulge in cooking demonstrations of regional cuisine
Thattekkad : Kayak on the Periyar River
Munnar: Hike to a peak in Munnar
Periyar: Cycle through plantations, farmlands, forests, mountains and backwaters
Vagamon: Walk through natural areas and spice plantations
Kumarakom: Float down the river on a sunset houseboat cruise and enjoy hands-on activities during a day with farmers
Day 1: Arrival Kochi
Day 2: Kochi
Day 3: Kochi - Thattekkad (65km- 5 Hrs Cycling)
Day 4: Thattekkad
Day 5: Thattekkad - Munnar (69km – 6 Hrs Cycling)
Day 6: Munnar - Hike, Tea Plantations (3km-20 Mins Transfer)
Day 7: Munnar – Periyar (1hr Driving , 60km – 5 Hrs Cycling)
Day 8: Periyar
Day 9: Periyar – Vagamon (41 Km– 5 Hrs Cycling Through The Forest )
Day 10: Vagamon – Kumarakom (81 Km, 7 Hrs Cycling)
Day 11: Kumarakom - Farm Experience
Day 12: Kumarakom - Depart Kochi (73km-1.5 Hrs )
- 11 nights' accommodation
- 11 Breakfasts; 10 lunches (including pack/picnic lunches); 11 Dinners
- Refreshments and snacks with water while on the road
- Inbound/ Outbound transfers from/to Kochi International Airport
- Vehicle Transportation throughout the tour
- Professional cycling tour guide
- Local English-speaking guides for sightseeing and activities
- Entrance fees to all sites written in the program, 3hrs sightseeing tour of Kochi; cooking demonstrations , Kathakali performance, cycling, guided kayak/ sunset kayak, trek, tea factory visit, plantation visit, Farm experience, sunset cruise on Lake Vembanadu,
- Bicycles and helmets
- Kayaking equipment
- Meet and greet at Kochi International Airport on arrival
- Tourist taxes and port fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses and personal gear
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any kind of personal, medical and evacuation insurance.
- If there is any change in the itinerary due to landslides, weather conditions, local strikes or any other unforeseen circumstances, additional expenses incurred will be in addition to the cost of the tour
- Any airfare, airport taxes, supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 166+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycling Kerala Purequest tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cycling Kerala Purequest tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycling Kerala Purequest tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.