- Enjoy an Overnight Houseboat Cruise in the Backwaters.
- The Best Possible Mix of Nature and Culture in the Most Beautiful Place on the Planet.
- Exotic Tea Plantations, Fragrant Spices, Ancient Bazaars, Beautiful Architecture & More.
Sandwiched between the Arabian Sea in the west and the mighty Western Ghats on the ... Read More
- Discover the waterfalls, tea plantations and spice markets of South India’s Western Ghats, a jungle-clad mountain range older than the Himalaya and one of the most biodiverse regions in the world..
- Known as the ‘Queen of the Arabian Sea’, Kochi is a fascinating blend of Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch and English influences, and is best explored by ferry.
- Step back in time among the iridescent hills of the very British ‘Snooty Ooty’ - home of snooker and the charming Nilgiri toy train.
Lush and tropical, southern India is inspiring and delightful. Beneath the green shade of a ... Read More
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Wildlife safaris and game drives, Cruises, Natural landmarks sightseeing, Cultural, religious and historic sites, Art and architecture & Farm and plantation visits
- Accommodation Hotel, Lodge, Sleeper Train & Home-stay
- Transport Train, Boat, Ferry, Bus, Private Vehicle & Rickshaw
- Age Range 15 to 99 years old
SaveUS$ 299From US$ 1,550 US$ 1,317 15 days View Tour
|Sep 20||Only 9 seats left|
|Sep 27||10+ seats left|
Best Price Guaranteed
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results