- Bird watching
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Culture shows and excursions
- Farm and plantation visits
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kerala Backwaters – Cruise along the famous backwaters on a deluxe rice boat, past lush forests and local villages
- Kumarakom – Enjoy two days relaxing at leisure and visit the biodiverse Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
- Kochi – Tour the winding streets of the Fort Kochi neighbourhood and watch a Kathakali dance show
- Munnar – Stroll through a tea plantation on a guided walk and explore the beautiful surroundings independently
Uncover the delights of tropical Kerala in India's deep south. Visit historic Fort Kochi, the picturesque hill station of Munnar with its verdant tea plantations and spend a night aboard a houseboat, gliding along the tranquil, palm fringed backwaters.
Day: 1 Kochi
Day: 2-3 Munnar
Day: 4 Kerala backwaters
Day: 5-6 Kumarakom
Day: 7 Kochi
- 5 nights 3-4 star and heritage hotels and 1 night deluxe houseboat
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch and 2 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 7
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private A/C vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Kochi, Fort Kochi and Munnar tea plantation
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide (for groups of 6 or more)
- Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sites
- Traditional Kathakali Dance Show in Kochi (entrance fee excluded)
- Houseboat cruise along the Keralan backwaters
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$4-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$15-25pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 67 today.
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Captivating Kerala - 7 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 March 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Captivating Kerala - 7 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Captivating Kerala - 7 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.