- City sightseeing
- Countryside and village visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- age_requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the historical town of Fort Kochi
- Indulge in wildlife spotting at Periyar National Park
- Stay in a houseboat in the backwaters of Alleppey
- See the prime landmark of Madurai, the Meenakshi Amman Temple
Explore the fort city of Kochi, known for its Dutch, Portuguese, and British colonial architecture. Unwind yourself in the picturesque backwaters of Kerala in a traditional houseboat, spot a variety of wildlife in Periyar National Park and see the landmark of Madurai, the Meenakshi Amman Temple. Go out on a sightseeing tour of Pondicherry, known as much for its French architectural style as for the famous Sri Aurobindo Ashram.
Please note that domestic airfare (if mentioned) and entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary is not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Bottom line, I was very happy with the services from GeTS.”
We will certainly recommend gets to our family and friends and we will definitely travel with you again in the future.”
Day 1: Kochi arrival
Day 2: Kochi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Kochi – Alleppey
Day 4: Alleppey – Periyar
Day 5: Periyar – Madurai
Day 6: Madurai sightseeing tour
Day 7: Madurai – Trichy
Day 8: Trichy – Thanjavur
Day 9: Thanjavur – Pondicherry
Day 10: Pondicherry sightseeing tour
Day 11: Pondicherry – Mahabalipuram
Day 12: Mahabalipuram sightseeing tour
Day 13: Mahabalipuram – Chennai & departure
- Meals: 12 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 1 dinner
- Accommodation in a standard, 3-star hotel or similar and houseboat based on twin share
- Pickup and drop-off. All transport and sightseeing by an air-conditioned vehicle with an English speaking driver
- An English-speaking local guide in Cochin,Madurai, Thanjavur, Trichy, Pondicherry and Mahabalipuram
- Included activities: Katthakali dance show in Cochin, spice plantation visit in Periyar, entrance tickets and boating in Periyar National Park
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- All applicable taxes
- International & domestic airfare
- India visa charges
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Any mandatory gala dinner on Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Any expenses that are of personal nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Meals other than those mentioned on the itinerary. All alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks
- Tipping is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to give tips to the driver / guide if they like their service
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationHealth & Safety Measures: In the wake of the ensuing COVID crisis, we have re-invented our hygiene protocols and have taken concrete steps along with training our guides, drivers, representatives and other staff at our destinations’ offices. So, we are fully prepared for your safe travel. 1. Hotels will conduct thermal screening of guests, baggage screening, maintaining kitchen hygiene, smooth check-in and check-out process along with daily cleaning of rooms. 2. Our drivers/representatives will be wearing masks, using hand sanitizers & gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. The vehicles too will be sanitized on a daily basis. 3. Our guides will be wearing masks and using hand sanitizers, gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. 4. All public places at Airports/Railway Stations/Restaurants and other assisting staff therein shall be governed by the regulations laid down for the prevention of COVID 19. 5. Extensive COVID-19 Health & Safety guidelines recommended by the World Health Organisation shall be strictly adhered to. 6. All our partners will strictly follow the social distancing protocol as mandated by the Government. 7. Safety kits will be provided to all the guests, including a sanitizer, gloves, and a mask, before the commencement of the tour. 8. Our focus shall be on providing customized and private tours to ensure the safety and health of our guests. 9. E-Documents will be provided for the trip such as Confirmation Status/Hotel Vouchers/Itinerary/Invoice etc. Note: The prices will not be valid from 14 December - 10 January due to extra additional Christmas, New Year charges. We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.