- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the historical town of Fort Kochi
- Indulge in wildlife spotting at Periyar National Park
- Stay in a houseboat in the backwaters of Alleppey
- See the prime landmark of Madurai, the Meenakshi Amman Temple
Explore the fort city of Kochi, known for its Dutch, Portuguese, and British colonial architecture. Unwind yourself in the picturesque backwaters of Kerala in a traditional houseboat, spot a variety of wildlife in Periyar National Park and see the landmark of Madurai, the Meenakshi Amman Temple. Go out on a sightseeing tour of Pondicherry, known as much for its French architectural style as for the famous Sri Aurobindo Ashram.
Please note that domestic airfare (if mentioned) and entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary is not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Bottom line, I was very happy with the services from GeTS.”
We will certainly recommend gets to our family and friends and we will definitely travel with you again in the future.”
Day 1: Kochi arrival
Day 2: Kochi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Kochi – Alleppey
Day 4: Alleppey – Periyar
Day 5: Periyar – Madurai
Day 6: Madurai sightseeing tour
Day 7: Madurai – Trichy
Day 8: Trichy – Thanjavur
Day 9: Thanjavur – Pondicherry
Day 10: Pondicherry sightseeing tour
Day 11: Pondicherry – Mahabalipuram
Day 12: Mahabalipuram sightseeing tour
Day 13: Mahabalipuram – Chennai & departure
- Meals: 12 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 1 dinner
- Accommodation in a standard, 3-star hotel or similar and houseboat based on twin share
- Pickup and drop-off. All transport and sightseeing by an air-conditioned vehicle with an English speaking driver
- An English-speaking local guide in Cochin,Madurai, Thanjavur, Trichy, Pondicherry and Mahabalipuram
- Included activities: Katthakali dance show in Cochin, spice plantation visit in Periyar, entrance tickets and boating in Periyar National Park
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- All applicable taxes
- International & domestic airfare
- India visa charges
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Any mandatory gala dinner on Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Any expenses that are of personal nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Meals other than those mentioned on the itinerary. All alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks
- Tipping is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to give tips to the driver / guide if they like their service
- Save US$ 53+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe prices will not be valid from 14 December 2019 - 10 January 2020 due to extra additional Christmas, New Year charges. We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels.