- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 3-80 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-23770
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Explore Kochi, a city of diversity
- Visit the rolling hills of the expansive Keralan tea plantations
- Hike through Periyar National Park on the lookout for elephant herds
- Cruise across the backwaters and mangroves of Paravur Lake
When in Kerala all you do is go with the flow. Let the mesmerizing backwaters of Alleppey and Kollam set pace to your day and allow the laid-back village life soothe your heart. Take a leisurely bamboo rafting and jungle hike through the Periyar National Park will trigger your primeval human need for untamed wilderness.
Understand the rich and unique blend of religion and heritage of Kochi. A jeep ride through the endless tea plantations of Munnar will be treat for your eyes. While the smorgasbord of the Keralan delicacies will be a treat for your taste buds.
Day 1: Arrive in Kochi
Day 2: Explore the Kochi melting pot
Day 3: Travel to Munnar
Day 4: Munnar's tea heritage
Day 5: Reach Periyar
Day 6: Explore the wilds of Periyar
Day 7: Travel to Kollam
Day 8: The coastline of Kollam
Day 9: Alleppey: the Venice of the East
Day 10: Return to Kochi
- 9 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 5 dinners
- 9 nights’ accommodation on double-sharing basis at the 4/5 star hotels & a private AC houseboat as mentioned above or similar
- Transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary on a private A/C car (all tolls, parking charges & driver allowances included)
- Bamboo rafting with a guided nature walk at Periyar National Park
- Entry passes for Munnar Tea Museum, the Kalaripayattu show at Munnar & the Kathakali show at Periyar
- Jeep ride to Munnar
- Boat ride at Kollam backwaters
- A professional English-speaking guide
- 24x7 customer support throughout the trip
- International/domestic flights
- Anything not mentioned in the package Inclusions above
- Save US$ 63 today.
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- What are some of the most popular tourist destinations in India?
- How many days are sufficient for an India tour?
- What are some of the tourist scams that I need to know about before visiting India?
Is India a safe place for tourists?
India is generally safe for tourists. However, petty crimes, such as pickpocketing and purse snatching, are common. Tourists tend to be targeted in busy tourist areas, and petty crime frequently occurs on public transportation and overnight trains. Be aware of your surroundings and take care to avoid potentially risky situations.