- Kayaking and canoeing
- Active and outdoor
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- An actionpacked week with a great range of activities
- Try whitewater rafting, canyoning and mountain biking
- Ride one of Europe's longest and fastest zip lines
- Further optional activities; including paragliding
On the banks of the Soca River, the small town of Kobarid is a mecca for adventure seekers. Running down from the Julian Alps, the crystal-clear waters offer ideal conditions for a variety of adventurous activities. Five different activities are included; on the river, we'll enjoy whitewater rafting, canyoning and kayaking, and on land we'll try mountain biking and one of Europe’s largest and most thrilling zip-lines, high above the valley floor. Full instruction and supervision is provided by an expert local team who ease you through these exciting and thrilling activities.
Day 1: Start Kobarid
Day 2: Morning whitewater rafting; afternoon hike (optional).
Day 3: Morning canyoning; free afternoon for optional water-based activities.
Day 4: A full day kayaking on the river (various grades).
Day 5: Free day for further optional activities, including paragliding.
Day 6: Morning mountain biking around the Nadiza or Soca River; free afternoon.
Day 7: Morning at Zipline Slovenia; free afternoon.
Day 8: End Kobarid.
- 7 nights hotel in en suite rooms , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 6 dinners
- Travel by private air-conditioned minibus
- Transfers for group flights
- 6 days whitewater rafting, canyoning, kayaking, mountain biking and zip lining
- Group normally 4 to 16, plus leader. Min age 16 yrs
- Equipment hire
- Any international flights to/from Kobarid are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Slovenia Mixed Activity tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Slovenia Mixed Activity tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 June 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Slovenia Mixed Activity tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Slovenia Mixed Activity tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.