- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Thailand's scenic southern islands.
- Savour tasty Thai dishes.
- Unwind on idyllic beaches.
- Dive into blue waters
The perfect add-on to any Thailand adventure, this four-day sailing trip allows you to escape the crowds, tucking into hidden bays and pristine beaches on Thailand's western coast. Snorkel in crystal-clear waters and dine on freshly prepared local delicacies. Beginning in Ko Phi Phi Le — made famous by the movie The Beach — our G Adventures-exclusive 18-passenger catamaran is the perfect home for relaxing and enjoying these stunning islands.
Day 1: Ko Phi Phi
Day 2: Ko Phi Phi/Ko Raja Noi
Day 3: Ko Raja Noi/Ko Yao Yai
Day 4: Ko Yao Yai/Phuket
- 2 deluxe double cabins, 7 standard twin/double cabins, all en-suite cabins with air conditioning (3 nts).
3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD20-30 for meals not included.
- 25m (82 ft) sailing catamaran.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, skipper, assistant/cook.
- Sail the Andaman Islands of Thailand
- Maya Bay excursion
- Island visits to Ko Phi Phi Don and Le, Ko Raja Noi, and Ko Yao Yai
- Snorkelling equipment and two kayaks
- Any international flights to Ko Phi Phi Le and from Phuket are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sailing Thailand - Ko Phi Phi to Phuket tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 31 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 21 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 22 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Sailing Thailand - Ko Phi Phi to Phuket tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sailing Thailand - Ko Phi Phi to Phuket tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.