- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Elephants and Sloth bears in Wasgamuwa
- Climb Adam’s peak for sunrise
- Ancient Polonnaruwa by bike and Knuckles Forest trek
With its shores lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean, an interior made up of mountains and hill country and an incredible variety of wildlife; Sri Lanka is the perfect destination for activities and adventure. On this trip we climb the famous pilgrimage site of Adam’s Peak, enjoy white water rafting on the Kelani River, cycle through ancient Buddhist cities and search for elephants and bears in Wasgamuwa National Park. Our adventure ends on the beautiful white sand beaches of this tropical island paradise where we have the option of enjoying further activities, or simply just having a well-earned rest in the sun.
Day 1: Start Kitulgala
Day 2: Early morning jungle walk; afternoon whItewater rafting on the Kelani River
Day 3: Transfer to Dickoya; climb Adam’s Peak at night to reach the summit for
Day 4: Descend Adam’s Peak; transfer to Kandy
Day 5: Kandy guided sightseeing; visit Kandy Temple; optional cultural show in the
Day 6: Transfer to Atanwala in Knuckles Mountain Range; scenic trek; transfer to
Day 7: Morning game drive in Wasgamuwa National Park, famous for sloth bears and
elephants; transfer to Giritale
Day 8: Cycle from hotel to Polonnaruwa; explore sight by bike and cycle back to
Day 9: Climb the rock fortress in Sigiriya; visit nearby Dambulla caves temple
Day 10: Transfer from Sigiriya to Kalpitiya on the coast; afternoon free to relax
Day 11: Morning snorkelling; afternoon boat ride in the Kalpitiya lagoon.
Day 12: The trip ends after breakfast. Those on the group flights will be taken to
the airport in time for their flight home.
- 11 nights hotels , All accommodation
- 12 breakfasts and 6 lunches included , All breakfasts and 6 lunches
- 12 days land only/13 flight inclusive
- Travel by private bus or minibus
- All transport and listed activities
- Maldives extension available
- Optional single supplement
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Kitulgala are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sri Lanka Mixed Activity tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Full payment of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour.Travel Insurance
Sri Lanka Mixed Activity tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sri Lanka Mixed Activity tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.