- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Levi Beautiful Lapland resort with lots of optional activities to do
- Santa Claus Village Get to cross the Arctic Circle and meet Santa Claus in his home in Rovaniemi. Send a letter from Santa for next Christmas and visit the Reindeer Factory Gift Shop
Spend 6 days in Finland's most popular ski resort - Levi in Lapland. Cross the Arctic Circle and meet Santa Claus and his elves plus opt to go husky or reindeer sledding, snowmobiling and cross country skiing.
Day: 1 Levi
Day: 2 Levi
Day: 3 Levi
Day: 4 Levi
Day: 5 Levi
Day: 6 Goodbye Lapland
- 5 nights 4 star hotel in Levi
- Unlimited spa access for Levi Hotel Spa guests
- 5 breakfasts
- Return private airport transfers on day 1 and day 6
- Excursion and entrance into Santa Claus village in Rovaniemi
- Items of a personal nature and additional meals
- International flights to/from our tour start/end points and visas
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Lapland Explorer - 6 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Lapland Explorer - 6 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Lapland Explorer - 6 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.