- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 4+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Chase the Northern Lights
- Spend a night in Arctic Snow Hotel, see the Arctic sky through the hotel's glass roof
- Enjoy riding a husky sled and skiing downhill
- Nature safari
This private tour starts from Kiruna, the biggest city in Swedish Lapland that is rich in natural resources. Visit the world’s biggest underground iron ore mine in Kiruna and go out on a 2-hour Northern Lights chase. Travel to Abisko next. Enjoy riding a husky sled and go on a Northern Lights photography tour. We will drive you back to your accommodation after the trip is over.
Stay in a forest cottage and taste traditional Lappish dishes like barbecued salmon. For more about this guided trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Kiruna
Day 2: Kiruna - Abisko
Day 3: Abisko downhill ski experience and departure
- Pickup from and drop-off to your hotel / accommodation
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide. Guides in the following languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese & Japanese
- Accessories provided: Arctic winter clothes, snow boots & gloves (to be returned once the trip is over)
- All activities as per the itnerary
- Accommodation: 2 nights in a forest cottage
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Anything note mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned 'optional' on the itinerary
- Save US$ 55+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.