- duration 10 days
- tour type Small group
- minimum participants 8
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-36046
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Cultural trip exploring the hidden corners of Jamaica
- Swim in lagoons, hike in lush forest and explore miles of whitesand beach
- Feast on local food and rum, visit a Rastafari community and see Bob Marley's home
This trip is an opportunity to discover the real Jamaica, behind the resorts and cruise liners. By staying in smaller accommodation, we take you to the hidden corners of Jamaica, covering almost the entire island circuit as well as some of the inland's beautiful mountainous areas. You'll have plenty of time to swim in blue lagoons, sample delicious food and explore miles of white-sand beaches. Blue Mountains - See Jamaica's wild side with hikes in the lush forest of the Blue Mountains National Park Coastal beauty - Relax on Seven Mile Beach and swim in the turquoise waters at Frenchmen's Cove Tasty cuisine - Try authentic Jamaican Jerk, Rastafarian 'Ital' food and feast on tropical fruits, stews and curries
Day 1 : Join trip in Kingston
Day 2 : Visit the Bob Marley Museum; drive to the Blue Mountains
Day 3 : Hike on nature trails; drive to Port Antonio with a traditional Maroon lunch en route
Day 4 : Swim at the Blue Lagoon and Frenchmen's Cove
Day 5 : Optional rafting on the Rio Grande; drive to Montego Bay
Day 6 : Visit a Rasta village and try ital food; drive to Negril
Day 7 : Free day in Negril; relax on 7 Mile beach
Day 8 : Taste rum at Appleton Estate Distillery; drive to Treasure Beach
Day 9 : Free day in Treasure Beach; visit the Pelican Bar or go dolphin spotting
Day 10 : Drive from Treasure Beach to Kingston airport, where the trip ends
- 9 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- Hotel Four Seasons (1 night)
- Holywell Cabins (1 night)
- Bayview Eco Resort (2 nights)
- Deja Resort (1 night)
- Merrils Beach Resort (2 nights)
- Sunset Resort (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to/from Kingston are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Explore Jamaica tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 96+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Explore Jamaica tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 October 2022, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Explore Jamaica tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Explore Jamaica tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.