- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cycle through the stunning Gap of Dunloe
- Boat trip from Ross Castle through the three lakes of Killarney to Lord Brandon's cottage.
- Optional 2nd boat trip into Dingle harbour in search of Dingle's most famous resident 'Fungi' the Bottlenose Dolphin
The Wild Atlantic Way spans the full Western coast of Ireland and on this holiday you explore its wonderful Southern peninsula. With one of the country's finest national parks as its backyard, the lively tourism hub of Killarney is often the starting point for Kerry's two famed loop drives: the larger Ring of Kerry skirts the mountainous, island-fringed Iveragh Peninsula. The more compact Dingle Peninsula is like a condensed version of its southern neighbour, with ancient Christian sites, sandy beaches and glimpses of a hard, unforgiving land. Killarney's exquisite beauty makes it one of Kerry's most popular tourist destinations. We ensure you escape from the crowds, along a mountain pass, an isolated cove or an untrodden trail.
- 7 Nights, hotel-to-hotel , Luggage transfers between hotels
- All breakfasts
- Route notes and maps provided
- GPS Device
- Route maps
- Luggage Transfers
- Any international flights to Killarney and from Annascaul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walking and Cycling the Wild Atlantic Way tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 76+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walking and Cycling the Wild Atlantic Way tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 218 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 31 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Walking and Cycling the Wild Atlantic Way tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walking and Cycling the Wild Atlantic Way tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.