- duration 8 days
- tour type Self-guided
- age requirement 12+ yrs
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- The Ring of Kerry the 'real' Ireland, away from the crowds in beautiful scenery
- Our cycle routes feature a quieter mix of inland and coastal routes
- 10,000 years of dramatic history an early Celtic tribe settled in the area around 300BC
- The Gap of Dunloe a magnificent glaciated valley
The Iveragh Peninsula is a stunning region of islands. With Killarney at its epicentre, it is the largest of the 'five fingers' of Ireland, better known as the Ring of Kerry. Mystical, beautiful and grand, the route is also a tourist hotspot, so can be a little unkind to cyclists. Our routes maintain the same beauty and splendour but take you off the path to enjoy a more leisurely and quieter mix of inland and coastal scenery.
Day 1: *Arrive in Killarney*
Day 2: Killarney National Park
Day 3: KILLARNEY TO GLENBEIGH
Day 4: GLENBEIGH TO CAHERSIVEEN
Day 5: CAHERSIVEEN TO BLACKSTONES BRIDGE
Day 6: BLACKSTONES BRIDGE TO KENMARE
Day 7: KENMARE TO KILLARNEY
Day 8: LEAVE KILLARNEY
- 7 nights, hotel-to-hotel , Luggage transfers between hotels
- All breakfasts and one evening meal
- 6 days cycling
- Route notes and maps provided
- High quality bikes provided
- GPS provided
- High quality bike with panniers
- GPS device
- Route maps
- Luggage Transfers
- Any international flights to/from Killarney are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Unspoilt Ring of Kerry Self-Guided Cycling tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Unspoilt Ring of Kerry Self-Guided Cycling tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 245 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 27 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Unspoilt Ring of Kerry Self-Guided Cycling tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Unspoilt Ring of Kerry Self-Guided Cycling tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.