- duration 8 days
- tour type Self-guided
- age requirement 12+ yrs
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Peaceful, beautiful walks in the southwest corner of Ireland
- Killarney National Park: Ireland's oldest protected wilderness with Ireland's only herd of wild red deer
- Panoramic views of glistening lakes and rugged mountains
- A million shades of green as the road follows the contours of the land
Nestled in the south-west corner of Ireland, you'll spot contrastingly beautiful landscapes at every turn. From rugged cliffs to some of Europe's finest golden beaches, small friendly villages and velvety green fields to picturesque mountain ranges.
Day 1: ARRIVE IN KILLARNEY
Day 2: KILLARNEY TO KENMARE
Day 3: KENMARE TO SNEEM
Day 4: SNEEM TO CAHERDANIEL (WATERVILLE)
Day 5: CAHERDANIEL TO WATERVILLE
Day 6: WATERVILLE TO CAHERSIVEEN
Day 7: CAHERSIVEEN TO GLENBEIGH
Day 8: LEAVE GLENBEIGH
- 7 Nights, hotel-to-hotel , Luggage transfers between hotels
- All breakfasts
- 6 days walking
- Route notes and maps provided
- Walking transfers
- GPS Device
- Route maps
- Luggage Transfers
- Any international flights to/from Killarney are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Self-Guided Walking the Kerry Way and Killarney National Park tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Self-Guided Walking the Kerry Way and Killarney National Park tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 185 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 01 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Self-Guided Walking the Kerry Way and Killarney National Park tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Self-Guided Walking the Kerry Way and Killarney National Park tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.