- duration 7 days
- tour type Self-guided
- age requirement 12+ yrs
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- The Ring of Kerry the 'real' Ireland, away from the crowds in beautiful scenery
- Our cycle routes feature a quieter mix of inland and coastal routes
- 10,000 years of dramatic history an early Celtic tribe settled in the area around 300BC
- The Gap of Dunloe a magnificent glaciated valley
The Iveragh Peninsula is a stunning region of islands. With Killarney at its epicentre, it is the largest of the 'five fingers' of Ireland, better known as the Ring of Kerry. Mystical, beautiful and grand, the route is also a tourist hotspot, so can be a little unkind to cyclists. Our routes maintain the same beauty and splendour but take you off the path to enjoy a more leisurely and quieter mix of inland and coastal scenery.
We had good accommodation with Chateau Chissay being the highlight. The bikes were easy to use and very well maintained.”
*Arrive in Killarney*
KILLARNEY TO GLENBEIGH
GLENBEIGH TO CAHERSIVEEN
CAHERSIVEEN TO BLACKSTONES BRIDGE
BLACKSTONES BRIDGE TO KENMARE
KENMARE TO KILLARNEY
- 6 nights, hotel-to-hotel , Luggage transfers between hotels
- All breakfasts
- 5 days cycling
- Departs every 2 days
- Route notes and maps provided
- High quality bikes provided
- GPS routes provided
- High quality bike with panniers
- GPS device
- Route maps
- Luggage transfers
- Any international flights to/from Killarney are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this County Kerry Self-Guided Cycling tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 75+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this County Kerry Self-Guided Cycling tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 215 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 03 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
County Kerry Self-Guided Cycling tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this County Kerry Self-Guided Cycling tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.