- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a classic, yet intimate, safari experience with stays at luxurious tented camps situated in remote wilderness areas, including an innovative mobile camp that travels with the herd for fantastic viewing of the Great Migration.
- Explore both the legendary Ngorongoro Conservation Area and Serengeti National Park.
- Embark on morning and afternoon safaris daily, as well as night drives to seek out nocturnal species.
- Visit with local Maasai communities and learn about their customs and way of life.
Enjoy a classic, yet intimate, safari experience with stays at luxurious tented camps situated in remote wilderness areas, including an innovative mobile camp that travels with the herd for fantastic viewing of the Great Migration.Especially chosen for this voyage, our team of expert leaders and lecturers serves to bring a comprehensive educational component to your adventure through lectures, guided excursions, and daily recaps.
Arrive in Kilimanjaro and transfer.
Board our flight to the world-famous Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
With a prime position, just a stones-throw from the floor of the crater.
After one last game drive and breakfast, depart overland for one of the most
beautiful drives in Tanzania.
The Ndutu area is famed for its vast grass plains that are particularly rich
This morning, board our flight to the far north of Serengeti National Park.
Explore the area during game drives.
Board our charter flight to Kilimanjaro.
- All accommodations
- 8 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 8 dinners , All meals including soft drinks, beer, and wine with lunch and dinner
- 9 days land only
- Max group size: 12
- Domestic air fare within Tanzania
- Daily activity options including safari drives, nature walks, and cultural tours
- All gratuities
- World-class expedition leader
- All entrance fees and taxes
- Arrival and departure transfers on group dates
- Gift certificates for recommended expedition gear
- Medical expense coverage and emergency evacuation insurance
- Any international flights to/from Kilimanjaro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tanzania: Wildlife Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tanzania: Wildlife Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 08 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Tanzania: Wildlife Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tanzania: Wildlife Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.