Looking for available travel experts
- Trekking the Highest Mountain of Africa.
- Perfect Option for Those with Just 6 Days.
- Easy to Acclimatize and Better Chances of Successful Climb.
- Referred to as the "Whiskey route", it is better suited for the more adventurous hiker.
- The route offers some truly beautiful and varied scenery.
- Specialist hiking guide in Kilimanjaro National Park.
- Enjoy the most spectacular landscape.
- Marangu Route is the easiest and shortest route to Kilimanjaro’s summit.
From US$ 1,390 7 days View Tour
- Exodus takes more clients to the summit of Kilimanjaro than any other UK operator.
- Stand on top of a continent for an unforgettable experience.
- Climb the world's largest freestanding mountain.
From US$ 3,255 8 days View Tour
|Oct 13||Only 2 seats left|
|Oct 20||Only 8 seats left|
- Trek Africa's highest mountain on a much less crowded route compared to other route.
- Watch sunrise views over the summit crater rim.
- Enjoyable morning hike and having the campsite to yourselves.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results