- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
In a country of vast wilderness stands a dormant volcano boasting the highest peak in Africa: Kilimanjaro. In this once-in-a-lifetime trip, you'll be embarking on an unforgettable climb up the Marangu route to Uhuru Peak in an epic 7 day adventure. But the true adventure lies in the experience along the way: the paths trodden, the wildlife spotted, and the friends made. Please note, this is a small group trip and won't have a Contiki Trip Manager. You'll be looked after by a Local Guide from the in-country team running the trip.
Day 1: Arrive Moshi Town
Day 2: Moshi Town to Mandara Huts via Marangu
Day 3: Mandara Huts to Horombo
Day 4: Horombo Huts to Kibo Hut
Day 5: Kibo Hut to Horombo Huts via Gillman's Point
Day 6: Horombo to Moshi Town
Day 7: Depart Moshi Town
- Every breakfast, lunch and dinner while you are with us is taken care of. We'll make sure you get all the nutrition needed for climbing, with delicious meals to help keep the sustenance up.
- An expert Local Guide to navigate the trail. Porters to take care of carrying the essentials. This is your team. Trusted Contiki partners who are specialised, smart, friendly, fun, and integral to your adventure.
- Any international flights to/from Kilimanjaro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kili Climb tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 67+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kili Climb tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 June 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kili Climb tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kili Climb tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.