- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
In a country of vast wilderness stands a dormant volcano boasting the highest peak in Africa: Kilimanjaro. In this once-in-a-lifetime trip, you'll be embarking on an unforgettable climb up the Marangu route to Uhuru Peak in an epic 7 day adventure. But the true adventure lies in the experience along the way: the paths trodden, the wildlife spotted, and the friends made. Please note, this is a small group trip and won't have a Contiki Trip Manager. You'll be looked after by a Local Guide from the in-country team running the trip.
Day 1: Arrive Moshi Town
Day 2: Moshi Town to Mandara Huts via Marangu
Day 3: Mandara Huts to Horombo
Day 4: Horombo Huts to Kibo Hut
Day 5: Kibo Hut to Horombo Huts via Gillman's Point
Day 6: Horombo to Moshi Town
Day 7: Depart Moshi Town
- Every breakfast, lunch and dinner while you are with us is taken care of. We'll make sure you get all the nutrition needed for climbing, with delicious meals to help keep the sustenance up.
- An expert Local Guide to navigate the trail. Porters to take care of carrying the essentials. This is your team. Trusted Contiki partners who are specialised, smart, friendly, fun, and integral to your adventure.
- Any international flights to/from Kilimanjaro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kili Climb tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Contiki. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 66 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 04 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Kili Climb tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kili Climb tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.