- Climb Kilimanjaro via the Marangu Route.
- Reach Uhuru Summit - getting 360 degree views.
SaveUS$ 113From US$ 1,620 8 days View Tour
Highlights5% off Today
- Marangu Route is the easiest and shortest route to Kilimanjaro’s summit.
- Reach the summit at 5,895 m and savor the unique feeling of standing on the roof of Africa.
SaveUS$ 167From US$ 1,436 US$ 1,364 5 days View Tour
- Exodus takes more clients to the summit of Kilimanjaro than any other UK operator.
- Stand on top of a continent for an unforgettable experience.
- Climb the world's largest freestanding mountain.
SaveUS$ 255From US$ 3,649 8 days View Tour
|Jul 11||Only 8 seats left|
|Aug 31||Only 2 seats left|
- Marangu Route, with its gradual slope, is favored by many climbers.
- Uhuru Peak is the highest point of mighty Mt.
- Beautiful landscapes and stunning views of sunrise.
- Airport transfers before and after trekking..
- Trekking during the day and overnight in campsites.
- Kibo and Mawenzi Viewpoints.
- Uhuru Peak.
- Stella Point.
- Climb Africa's highest peak, Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Use Marangu Route, known for its gradual slopes, to reach the summit.
- Enjoy stunning views of sunrise and amazing sceneries.
SaveUS$ 116From US$ 1,650 6 days View Tour
- Climb Kilimanjaro via the most classic route of Marangu.
- Enjoy the most spectacular landscape.
- Sleep in mountain huts on the trek.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results