- Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest peak in Africa (5895 metres).
- A walk to the Marangu village.
- Walking in the rainforest
- Wonderful views of hills and mountains
- Gentle hike along the popular Marangu route
- Marangu Route
- Coca cola Route
- Kibo and Mawenzi Viewpoints.
- Uhuru Peak.
- Stella Point.
- Marangu route
- Coca cola route
- Climb Kilimanjaro via the Marangu Route.
- Reach Uhuru Summit - getting 360 degree views.
- Airport transfers before and after trekking.
- Trekking during the day and overnight in campsites
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results