- Spot the black and white colobus monkeys
- Transport is included
- Staff salaries are included on the costs
- 7 days to climb Kilimanjaro Mountain via Machame route
- Explore the fascinating African wildlife
- Specialist hiking guide in Kilimanjaro National Park
The seven day Machame route trek is the ideal schedule for this route. On the... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Arusha/Arusha
- Operator Dahlia Tours&Safaris
From US$ 2,900 13 days View Tour
- Climbing Kilimanjaro, the highest free standing mountain in the world.
- Magnificent views from various viewpoints.
- Trekking the Highest Mountain of Africa
- Perfect Option for Those with Just 6 Days
- Easy to Acclimatize and Better Chances of Successful Climb
- Most challenging route on Kilimanjaro and also the most scenic route on the mountain..
- High success rate of reaching to Uhuru Peak..
- Referred to as the "Whiskey route", it is better suited for the more adventurous hiker
- Enjoy different views as you go up the southwest side and come down from south side
- More authentic mountian experience because you sleep in tents and eat under a dinner tent
- Mount Kilimanjaro Machame Route
- Climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro
From US$ 1,790 8 days View Tour
Highlights Read More
- Dreaming of Reaching the Roof of Africa. Stop dreaming and Start Climbing!
- The Machame Route of Mt Kilimanjaro is probably the most scenic route
- Most challenging route on Kilimanjaro and also the most scenic route on the mountain
- Best route for acclimatization
- High success rate of reaching to Uhuru Peak
- Getting to the top of highest mountain in Africa
- Impressive views
- Machame offers the best route for acclimatization.
- Fantastic views of natural scenery and snow-capped peaks.
- Ascent to Uhuru Peak, the highest point on African continent.
- Trekking, bird watching
- Walking safaris, sightseeing
- Night life, enjoying the nature & Wildlife
- High summit success rate because of better acclimatization
- Most challenging route on Kilimanjaro
- The route offers some truly beautiful and varied scenery
- Referred to as the "Whiskey route", it is better suited for the more adventurous hiker.
- The route offers some truly beautiful and varied scenery.
- Explore Mt. Kilimanjaro through the Machame route a.k.a the Whiskey route
- Duration: 6 Days trekking; 4 and a half days ascending, 1 and a half days descending.
- Length: 100 km/62 mi total; 62 km/38 mi to summit; 38 km/24 mi descend from summit
From US$ 2,020 6 days View Tour
- Machame Route Trek
- Dramatic Mountain Scenery
- Uhuru Peak
- The Entire Climb up Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Reaching the Top at Uhuru Peak
- Getting to the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro
- One of the more popular routes to Kilimanjaro
- Beautiful views from some of the finest parts of the mountain
- Shira Plateau Panoramic Overview.
- Kibo and Mawenzi viewpoint.
- Kilimanjaro trekking on Machame route
- Trekking during the day and overnights in campsites.
- Great success rates of successful summit climbs.
- Spot monkeys and different species of beautiful birds..
- Transport To/From Kilimanjaro Gate is included on the given price..
Highlights Read More
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results