- duration 10 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spend time with wild mountain gorillas in their natural habitat
- Track endangered golden monkeys
- Relax on the idyllic Mafia Island
Day 1: Arrive in Kigali, transfer to Parc National des Volcans
Day 2: Gorilla Tracking in Volcanoes National Park
Day 3: Golden Monkey Tracking in Volcanoes National Park
Day 4: Flight from Kigali to Dar es Salaam
Day 5: Fly from Dar es Salaam to Mafia Island
Day 6: Explore Mafia Island
Day 7: Explore Mafia Island
Day 8: Explore Mafia Island
Day 9: Explore Mafia Island
Day 10: Fly from Kilondoni Airport to Dar es Salaam
- Activities and transport as stated in full itinerary
- 9 nights accommodation
- Airport transfers
- National Park fees
- Gorilla trekking permits
- Golden monkey trekking permits
- Flights as stated in full itinerary
- International flights
- Travel insurance & visas
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Optional activities
- Save +US$ 149 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.