- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 16+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Volcanoes National Park, located in the Virunga Mountains
- Enjoy gorilla trekking. See man’s closest relative up close in its natural habitat
- Visit Ibyiwacu Cultural Village. Learn more about Rwandan history and culture
Your journey starts on arrival in Kigali where we will meet you at the airport and transfer you to Musanze, located near Volcanoes National Park. Head out into the forest in search of mountain gorillas the next day and spend a while watching these rare and beautiful creatures in their natural habitat on finding your assigned group.
Thereafter, you will visit the Ibyi’ Iwacu Cultural Village where you will learn more about Rwandan history and culture. Drive back to Kigali on the last day of this tour. We will drop you off at the airport in time for your departure flight. Please scroll down to the itinerary section for more information.
Day 1: Kigali arrival & transfer to Volcanoes National Park
Day 2: Gorilla trekking in Volcanoes National Park
Day 3: Transfer back to Kigali & departure
- Airport pickup and drop-off transfers on the first and the last day of the tour as per the itinerary
- Four-wheel drive safari vehicles used for transport
- Two night’s accommodation as per the itinerary
- Experienced, English-speaking driver/safari guide
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Bottled drinking water while on safari
- One gorilla permit per person (USD1,500)
- Ibyi’ Iwacu Cultural Village visit
- All other activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Both local and international flights
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Anything mentioned optional on the Itinerary
- Soft drinks as well as alcoholic drinks
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Earn US$ 96+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
50% tour deposit. Free cancellation up to 120 days prior departure, but the 50% tour deposit is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 120 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 50% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 130 days prior departure. For any bookings within 130 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease note that the minimum age for gorilla trekking is 16. One gorilla permit per person amounting to USD1500 is included.