- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
From one exhilarating experience to the next, this tour will leave you with memories for life. You will get moments away from a family of gorillas in the wild in Uganda, track mischievous chimpanzees and enjoy game drives through the Masai Mara Nature Reserve in Kenya spotting the big five. From beautiful landscapes and an abundance of wildlife, this two week adventure is the perfect introduction to East Africa.
Day 1: Arrive Kigali
Day 2: Kabale
Day 3: Kabale & The Gorilla Trek
Day 4: Kibale Forest
Day 5: Kibale Forest & Chimpanzee Tracking
Day 6: Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 7: Kigali
Day 8: Fly to Nairobi
Day 9: Naivasha
Day 10: Naivasha
Day 11: Masai Mara National Park
Day 12: Masai Mara National Park
Day 13: Nairobi
Day 14: Depart Nairobi
- 8 night(s) in hotels, 2 night(s) in a rondavel, 1 night(s) in lodges, 2 night(s) in tented camps
- 13 Breakfast(s), 5 Lunch(es), 5 Dinner(s)
- Overland Truck, Private Vehicle, 4WD, Foot, flight(s), Taxi
- Visit to Belgian Peacekeepers Memorial
- Visit Kigali Genocide Museum
- Guided Gorilla Trek (including permit)
- Guided Chimpanzee Tracking
- Traditional Local Lunch
- Kazinga Channel Boat Cruise
- Afternoon Game Drive in the Masai Mara Nature Reserve
- Full Day Game Drive in the Masai Mara Nature Reserve
- Visit to a local Masai Village
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 125+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Rwanda, Uganda & Kenya tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 February 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Rwanda, Uganda & Kenya tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rwanda, Uganda & Kenya tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.