- duration 7 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Track chimpanzees, spot monkeys and baboons in Nyungwe National Park
- Travel deep into the forests of Parc National des Volcans in search of mountain gorillas
- Relax on the shores of Lake Kivu
- Explore Kigali, the vibrant capital of Rwanda
Hike deep into the forests of Parc National des Volcans searching for endangered mountain gorillas next. Relax on the stunning, palm-fringed shore of Lake Kivu and explore Kigali and its colourful markets. Visit the Kigali Genocide Memorial Centre and learn more about the history of the Rwandan genocide of 1994.
We will drive you back to the airport after the trip is over. For more about this tour, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Kigali arrival & sightseeing tour
Day 2: Kigali - Nyungwe Forest
Day 3: Chimpanzee spotting in Nyungwe Forest National Park
Day 4: Nyungwe Forest - Lake Kivu
Day 5: Lake Kivu - Parc National des Volcans
Day 6: Track gorillas in Parc National des Volcans
Day 7: Parc National des Volcans - Kigali & departure
- Pickup and drop-off service. All transport as per the itinerary
- 6 nights' accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary
- National park entrance fees
- Gorilla trekking & chimpanzee-tracking permits
- International and domestic flights
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Visa fees
- Save +US$ 193 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.