- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 15+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Get up close and personal with mountain gorillas in their backyard.
- Learn about gorillas during a lecture from one of the head wardens of Volcanoes National Park.
- Enjoy a local lunch at the G Adventuressupported Nyamirambo Women's Centre.
- Trek through the forest to visit Chimpanzees & Golden Monkeys.
Your guide puts up his hand and motions for you to crouch down — and a silverback gorilla settles down to eat nearby. The experience is just one breathtaking moment of an unforgettable nine-day expedition to the forests of Rwanda and Uganda to track gorillas, golden monkeys, and other wildlife. As you witness primates in their element, tap into your own wild side.
Day 1: Kigali
Day 2: Kigali/Volcanoes National Park
Day 3: Volcanoes National Park
Day 4: Volcanoes National Park
Day 5: Volcanoes National Park/Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 6: Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 7: Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 8: Queen Elizabeth National Park/Entebbe
Day 9: Entebbe
- Hotel/lodges (8 nts).
8 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners
Note: Allow USD85-110 for meals not included.
- 4x4 safari vehicle, walking, hiking, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides, experienced gorilla trackers, park rangers.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Nyamirambo Women's Centre, Community Walk, Kigali
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Mountain Gorilla Conservation Experience, Volcanoes National Park
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Gorilla Lecture, Volcanoes National Park
- Your G for Good Moment: Nyamirambo Women's Centre, Local Lunch, Kigali
- Your G for Good Moment: AidChild Equation Cafe & Gallery, Kayabwe
- Arrival transfer
- All national park entrance fees
- Genocide memorial entrance
- Guided mountain gorilla trek with permits
- Golden monkey trek with permits
- Guided chimpanzee trek with permits
- Local village walk
- Safari drives in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Wildlife boat cruise in Kazinga Channel
- Visit to the Equator
- Drum workshop
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Kigali and from Entebbe are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Rwanda & Uganda Gorilla Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 204 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 19 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Rwanda & Uganda Gorilla Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rwanda & Uganda Gorilla Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.