Roaming Rwanda, Option B (on Request)
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 10 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 15-99 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-36527
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
The comprehensive exploration of Rwanda provides the chance to encounter a variety of wildlife, including chimpanzees and gorillas, and experience the culture of the Rwandan people.
Day 1: Arrival Kigali (10km – 20min)
Day 2: Kigali – Akagera National Park (100km – 2.5hrs)
Day 3: Akagera National Park
Day 4: Akagera National Park – Nyanza – Butare – Nyungwe National Park (340km – 8hrs)
Day 5: Nyungwe National Park
Day 6: Nyungwe National Park – Lake Kivu (215km – 4.5hrs)
Day 7: Lake Kivu
Day 8: Lake Kivu – Ruhengeri – Volcanoes National Park – Ruhengeri (90km – 2hrs)
Day 9: Ruhengeri
Day 10: Ruhengeri – Departure Kigali (95km – 2hrs)
- 9 night's accommodation
- Standard Hotel Category = Park Inn or similar 4*
- Standard Hotel Category = Akagera Game Lodge or similar 4*
- Standard Hotel Category = Nyungwe Top View Lodge or similar 3*
- Standard Hotel Category = Lake Kivu Serena Hotel or similar 4*
- Standard Hotel Category = Gorillas Mt View Lodge or similar 3*
- 9 Breakfasts
- 8 Lunches
- 8 Dinners
- Operated with English-speaking local driver-guide during the scheduled activities
- Arrival private transfer from Kigali International Airport (Day 1)
- Private transportation throughout the tour (except on Day 2 and 4, as mentioned in the itinerary)
- 4x4 vehicle during game drives on a shared basis (maximum 6 persons per vehicle)
- Arrival private transfer from Kigali International Airport (Day 10)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Akagera National Park game drive (Day 2); Akagera National Park game drive, boat ride on Lake Ihema (Day 3); Palace of Mwami visit (Day 4); Trek in the forest, tracking chimpanzees, including viewing permits (Day 5); Gorilla trekking at the Volcanoes National Park, including viewing permits (Day 8)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1)
- Airport check-in assistance (Day 10)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Visa fees
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Optional tours (if any)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Roaming Rwanda, Option B (on Request) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 July 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 July 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Roaming Rwanda, Option B (on Request) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Roaming Rwanda, Option B (on Request) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.