- duration 4 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Come facetoface with rare mountain gorillas on the ultimate wildlife adventure. Trek through Rwanda's steamy jungle and spend an unforgettable hour in the presence of these majestic creatures.
- Stay in a boutique hotel nestled at the foot of the stunning Virunga Mountains. Get ready for breathtaking views.
- Discover a different, darker side to the country at the Kigali Genocide Memorial Centre – a place to learn about and reflect on the atrocities the Rwandan people faced in the mid90s.
Trekking through the Rwandan jungle can be a strenuous experience, however the reward of coming face to face with a family of gorillas is a memory that will stay with you forever. After a night spent in our lodge, nestled in the scenic slopes of the Sabinyo Volcano, hike through thick bamboo forest, alpine moorland and dense jungle to the habitat of one of ten mountain gorilla families. Sit quietly and wait for these magnificent creatures to emerge from the wilderness – a truly breathtaking moment.
Independent travel, without the stress. Peregrine’s Independent Experiences are a range of short packages that you can add to other Experiences or as an extension to a longer tour, to craft your perfect holiday itinerary. Independent Experiences are for 1-3 travellers, depart daily and offer the back-up of Peregrine, our local offices and expert resident guides.
Kigali / Ruhengeri
Ruhengeri / Kigali
- Hotel (1 night), Lodge (2 nights)
- 3 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- Private vehicle
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Kigali - Genocide Memorial Audio Guide
- Kigali - Genocide Memorial Centre
- Volcanoes National Park - Mountain gorilla trek & permit
- Kigali - City Tour
- Any international flights to/from Kigali are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mountain Gorillas of Rwanda Experience - Independent tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Peregrine Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 160 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 15 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Mountain Gorillas of Rwanda Experience - Independent tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mountain Gorillas of Rwanda Experience - Independent tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers