Mountain Gorillas of Rwanda
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Getaways and short breaks
- duration 4 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 16-99 yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-3713
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Stay in the small Rwandan town of Ruhengeri
- Hike through Rwanda's dense steamy jungles in Volcanoes National Park
- Fall in love with the gentle nature of mountain gorillas for one intimate hour
- Visit the moving Genocide Memorial Centre on a city tour of Kigali
Visit Rwanda, Africa's home to some of the last remaining mountain gorillas and a place where you will be warmly welcomed by smiling locals. Rwanda has bravely risen from a tragic past and stands proudly as a representation of Africa's irrepressible beauty. Be awe-struck by the profound power of the endangered mountain gorilla.
Day 1: Kigali
Day 2: Ruhengeri/Gorilla Trek
Day 3: Optional Trek/Kigali
Day 4: Kigali
- Hotel (1 night), Lodge (2 nights)
- 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Kigali - Genocide Memorial Audio Guide
- Volcanoes National Park - Mountain gorilla trek & permit
- Kigali - City Tour
- Any international flights to/from Kigali are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mountain Gorillas of Rwanda tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 200+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mountain Gorillas of Rwanda tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 May 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Mountain Gorillas of Rwanda tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mountain Gorillas of Rwanda tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you
- Trekking to find the gorillas can be a challenging and long hike.
- You will spend only one hour with the gorillas. There is an option to pre-purchase another gorilla permit to visit the gorillas on both days 2 & 3.
- This is one of our Short Breaks and is slightly different to our group tours. There is no group leader but rather a local guide with the idea being that you maintain a level of independence during down time. You'll most likely travel on a join-in basis, which means you may or may not be joined by others for activities and transportation, depending on demand.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.