- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Beginning in Kigali, discover how Rwanda has flourished in the last few years before heading to Lake Bunyonyi where your search for mountain gorillas begins. Spend an hour with a family of these incredible animals in the heart of the Ugandan forest. Jinja will provide more heart-racing opportunities before culminating in Nairobi where you could perhaps add on an adventure to the Masai Mara.Please note that this tour itinerary will change for 2021. Please contact us for further information or refer back to our website mid-April 2020.
Day 1: Arrive Kigali
Day 2: Lake Bunyonyi
Day 3: Lake Bunyonyi (Gorilla Trek)
Day 4: Lake Bunyonyi
Day 5: Kampala
Day 6: Jinja
Day 7: Jinja
Day 8: Naivasha
Day 9: Naivasha
Day 10: Nairobi
Day 11: Depart Nairobi
- 4 night(s) in hotels, 5 night(s) in tented camps, 1 night(s) in hotels with shared bathrooms
- 10 Breakfast(s), 1 Dinner(s), 3 Lunch(es)
- Overland Truck
- Visits to Rwanda Genocide Memorials
- Guided Gorilla Trek (including permit)
- Boat trip on Lake Bunyonyi
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kigali to Nairobi tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 08 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Kigali to Nairobi tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kigali to Nairobi tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.