- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Getaways and short breaks
- duration 3 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 15-99 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-36785
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
This three-day safari is a perfect add-on to a Tanzanian or Kenyan Holiday. There are daily flights from Nairobi’s Jomo Kenyatta airport and three flights weekly from Tanzania’s Kilimanjaro International Airport. Rwanda is known as the Land of a Thousand Hills thanks to the endless mountains. In the majestic Virunga volcanoes in the northwest, hidden among the bamboo forests are some of the world's last remaining mountain gorillas.
Day 1: Arrival Kigali (100km – 2.5hrs)
Day 2: Ruhengeri – Volcanoes National Park – Kigali (125km – 3hrs)
Day 3: Departure Kigali (95km – 2hrs)
- Standard Hotel Category = Tiloreza Volcanoes Eco-Lodge or similar 3*
- Standard Hotel Category = Kigali Serena Hotel or similar 5*
- 2 night's accommodation
- 2 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch (Day 2)
- 1 Dinner (Day 1)
- Arrival private transfer from Kigali Airport (Day 1)
- 4x4 vehicle with guaranteed window seat during game drives on a shared basis (maximum 6 persons per vehicle) (Day 2)
- Departure private transfer to Kigali Airport (Day 3)
- Operated with English-speaking local guides during the scheduled activity (Day 2)
- Day 1, 2 Ruhengeri
- Day 3 Kigali
- ENTRANCE FEES & ACTIVITES:
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Volcanoes National Park tour, including gorilla viewing permit (Day 2)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1)
- Check-in Airport Assistance (Day 3)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Visa fees
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Optional tours (if any)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 213 today.
- Earn US$ 142+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Gorillas Through The Mist - Tiloreza Volcanoes Eco-lodge (on Request) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 October 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 October 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Gorillas Through The Mist - Tiloreza Volcanoes Eco-lodge (on Request) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Gorillas Through The Mist - Tiloreza Volcanoes Eco-lodge (on Request) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.