- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Take in East Africa's highlights as you travel from Kigali to Arusha on this unforgettable tour. Unspoiled landscapes await and hoards of wildlife will be seen, as you discover some of the most famous national parks in Africa. Trek to visit mountain gorillas, experience cheeky chimpanzees and spot wild predators stalk the plains of the Masai Mara and Serengeti nature reserves on this African adventure.
Day 1: Arrive Kigali
Day 2: Kabale
Day 3: Kabale & The Gorilla Trek
Day 4: Kibale Forest
Day 5: Kibale Forest & Chimpanzee Tracking
Day 6: Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 7: Kigali
Day 8: Fly to Nairobi
Day 9: Naivasha
Day 10: Naivasha
Day 11: Masai Mara National Park
Day 12: Masai Mara National Park
Day 13: Nairobi
Day 14: Karatu
Day 15: Serengeti National Park
Day 16: Serengeti National Park
Day 17: Ngorongoro Crater & Arusha
Day 18: Depart Arusha
- 9 night(s) in hotels, 2 night(s) in a rondavel, 4 night(s) in lodges, 2 night(s) in tented camps
- 17 Breakfast(s), 8 Lunch(es), 6 Dinner(s)
- Overland Truck, Private Vehicle, 4WD, Foot, flight(s), Taxi
- Visit to Belgian Peacekeepers Memorial
- Visit Kigali Genocide Museum
- Guided Gorilla Trek (including permit)
- Guided Chimpanzee Tracking
- Traditional Local Lunch
- Kazinga Channel Boat Cruise
- Afternoon Game Drive in the Masai Mara Nature Reserve
- Full Day Game Drive in the Masai Mara Nature Reserve
- Visit to a local Masai Village
- Afternoon Game Drive in the Serengeti National Park
- Full Day Game Drive in the Serengeti National Park
- Morning Game Drive in the Ngorongoro Crater
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 177+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Gorillas & Safaris tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 February 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Gorillas & Safaris tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Gorillas & Safaris tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.