Gorillas & Masai Mara - Camping Reverse
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- duration 15 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 16-95 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-22518
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Enjoy a precious hour in the company of Uganda's Mountain gorillas
- Game drives in the Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru N.P. and Queen Elizabeth N.P.
- Visit Murchison Falls National Park
- Track chimpanzees and other primates in Budongo Forest
The Masai Mara, a vast grassland teeming with animals, has an astonishing amount and mixture of game, including lions, cheetahs and at certain times of the year, the wildebeest migration. Lake Nakuru National Park has an incredible variety of birds as well as a healthy population of White and Black rhinos while Queen Elizabeth National Park is home to hippos, elephants, buffalo, leopards and the elusive tree-climbing lions as well as a huge variety of birds. Murchison Falls National Park is one of the most impressive parks in Africa, renowned for its scenic beauty, spectacular falls and abundant wildlife, including elephants, buffalo, Ugandan kobs (antelope), leopards, and over 450 different species of birds. The highlight of the trip is undoubtedly an hour with Mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest in Uganda. This close-up encounter is arguably the most sensational wildlife experience of them all.
Start Kigali and overnight in hotel.
Morning Kigali; afternoon to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
Trek to see Mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
Optional second Mountain gorilla trek.*
To Queen Elizabeth National Park.
Full day Queen Elizabeth National Park.
Chimpanzee Tracking in Budongo; to Murchison Falls.
Full day Murchison Fall.
Free day for optional activities.
To Lake Nakuru N.P.; game drive.
Day 14: Full day in the Masai Mara
Day 15: Drive to Nairobi and end
- All accommodation
- 14 breakfasts, 13 lunches and 13 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- 1 chimp permit and 1 gorilla permit
- Travel insurance
- Single accommodation (available on request)
- Visas or vaccinations
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 360 today.
- Earn US$ 239+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Gorillas & Masai Mara - Camping Reverse tour. You can cancel the tour up to 71 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 70 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 May 2023, a deposit of 15% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 70 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Gorillas & Masai Mara - Camping Reverse tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Gorillas & Masai Mara - Camping Reverse tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Group sizes are kept small to maintain a low risk ‘small group bubble’, with an average of 10 guests in each group.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated no less than two weeks prior to travel.