- Admire a family of mountain gorillas in their natural habitat.
- Have your bases covered with all national park and permit fees for gorilla trekking included.
- Visit the Genocide Memorial in Kigali.
The ultimate primate experience, trek through local villages and lush rainforests with the breathtaking reward of finding yourself in the company of a family of gorillas. One of Africa's major highlights, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is home to approximately half of the world’s population of mountain gorillas, the world's most endangered ape. A close encounter with these amazing animals is not soon forgotten.
Day 1: Kigali/Bwindi Impenetrable NP
Day 2: Gorilla Trek
Day 3: Bwindi Impenetrable NP/Kigali
- Hotel (2 nts).
- 2 breakfasts
- Private minibus/safari vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer)/driver, experienced gorilla trackers.
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park guided mountain gorilla trek
- All national park fees and trekking permits
- Visit to Kigali Genocide Museum
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Kigali are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this GORILLA TREK INDEPENDENT ADVENTURE tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 169 today.
- Save US$ 112+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this GORILLA TREK INDEPENDENT ADVENTURE tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
GORILLA TREK INDEPENDENT ADVENTURE tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this GORILLA TREK INDEPENDENT ADVENTURE tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 15 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Independent TravelIndependent trips are either entire trips you take privately or solo extensions to a group tour. Local staff are available on standby 24/7.