- duration 18 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Take in East Africa's highlights as you travel from Kigali to Arusha on this unforgettable tour. Unspoiled landscapes await and hoards of wildlife will be seen, as you discover some of the most famous national parks in Africa. Trek to visit mountain gorillas, camp on the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater and spot wild predators stalk the plains of the Masai Mara on this African adventure.
Day 1: Arrive Kigali
Day 2: Lake Bunyonyi
Day 3: Lake Bunyonyi (Gorilla Trek)
Day 4: Lake Bunyonyi
Day 5: Kampala
Day 6: Jinja
Day 7: Jinja
Day 8: Naivasha
Day 9: Naivasha
Day 10: Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 11: Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 12: Nairobi
Day 13: Nairobi
Day 14: Arusha
Day 15: Serengeti National Park & Ngorongoro Crater
Day 16: Serengeti National Park & Ngorongoro Crater
Day 17: Arusha
Day 18: Depart Arusha
- 7 night(s) in hotels, 7 night(s) in tented camps, 1 night(s) in hotels with shared bathrooms, 2 night(s) in lodges
- 17 Breakfast(s), 5 Dinner(s), 10 Lunch(es)
- Overland Truck, 4WD
- Visits to Rwanda Genocide Memorials
- Guided Gorilla Trek (including permit)
- Boat trip on Lake Bunyonyi
- Game Drives in the Masai Mara Nature Reserve
- Masai Village
- David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage & Giraffe Centre
- Game Drives in the Serengeti National Park
- Morning Game Drive in the Ngorongoro Crater
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 59 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this East Africa Trail tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 27 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
East Africa Trail tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this East Africa Trail tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.