- Visit an opulent residence of the former Ukrainian president V. Yanukovich
- Learn striking facts about the character of his rule and private life
- Explore the spacious territory of the residence, also called “museum of corruption”
- Discover the main mansion of V. Yanukovich – a luxury “Honka”
After meeting your guide at the lobby of your hotel, you will drive to the Mezhyhirya residence in Novi Petrivtsi village. There you’ll explore its spacious and lavish territory that includes a “VIP territory” with perfectly cut trees, a tennis court, non-freezing lake, and a farm with ostriches, peacocks, pheasants and other rare kinds of birds and animals. Your expert guide will tell you many intriguing facts about the ex-president’s rule.
The highlight of the tour is a mansion of V. Yanukovych called “Honka” and a health center (optional visit, for additional fee). The interior of Honka creates a dual impression when you see all the excessive opulence in everything around you - golden chandeliers and mosaic floors, luxurious furniture and exotic decoration. You see what happens, when one person has so much power and money.
Additionally to the main tour of the territory, you may visit a training center for elite breeds of dogs, bath complex and museum of retro cars (optional, for additional fee).
After this comprehensive tour, your driver will drop you off at your hotel.
- Professional guide service
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation service along the route
- Entrance tickets to the Mezhyhirya Residence 50 UAH (2 Euro) per person
- Admission fee for optional visit
- Honka 200 UAH (8 Euro)
- Museum of retro cars 50 UAH (2 Euro)-closed on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Bath complex 50 UAH (2 Euro)-is closed on Monday and Tuesday
- Dogs training center 30 UAH (1,2 Euro)
- Electro-car rent 60 UAH (2,5 Euro) or 100 UAH (4 Euro)
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.