- Learn the facts about the history of Jewish community in Kiev
- Visit Babi Yar and discover information about the tragedy
- Get to know which famous Jewish people contributed to the culture of Kiev
- See the house where Golda Meir was born and the monument to Sholem Aleichem
In the downtown, you will discover fine mansions of 19-20 centuries, constructed by the Jewish investors. In the Jewish quarter you will see the central Brodsky Choral Synagogue and learn its secrets, you will glance at the Bessarabsky indoor market, presented to the city by Lazar Brodsky more than 100 years ago.
Moreover, your guide will show you the house in which the prime minister of Israel Golda Meir was born and the monument to the prominent Jewish poet Sholem Aleichem.
The tour won’t be complete without a visit to the most tragic place for the Jewish community of Kiev – Babi Yar. During the World War II, it was a place of the mass execution of Jews and this is one of the darkest pages of the Jewish history. Nowadays there is a memorial in honor of the victims of Babi Yar.
This tour will give you a full picture of the role of the Jewish community in the development of the city in different times. Your guide will be glad to answer all your questions.
- Professional guide service
- Transportation services along the route
- Pick up service from the hotel
- Gratuities (optional)
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.