- Discover the top city’s attractions with a local guide
- Explore the center of the city – Kreshatik and Maidan Nezalezhnosti
- Learn the most interesting facts from the Kiev history
- Enjoy the panorama of the Dnieper River
Moreover, you will visit the stunning St. Volodymyr’s Cathedral where the relics of St. Barbara are kept, and discover the ancient Golden Gates. Your guide will also show you an architectural masterpiece - National Opera and Ballet Theatre, and the main building of the Kiev National University. At the end, you will stroll through the Kreschatik Street and Maidan Nezalezhnosti.
Your guide will be happy to customize the itinerary according to your wishes and show you the most interesting sights.
- Private expert guide
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food & drinks
- Entrance tickets (optional visit)
- Gratuities (optional)
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.