- Visit one of the most mysterious places on the planet – Chernobyl Exclusive Zone
- Walk through the abandoned streets of the town of Pripyat
- Discover an impressive military object Duga-3, known as the ‘Russian Woodpecker”
- Learn interesting facts and figures of the biggest nuclear disaster in the world
After passing the checkpoint and entering the Exclusion Zone, you’ll be impressed with the surreal atmosphere around you. Desolated streets and half-destroyed buildings of Pripyat make this ghost town a unique place. More than 30 years have passed since the nuclear disaster on Chernobyl Power Plant and nowadays thousands of visitors from all around the world come to see this tragic place.
With your expert guide, you will explore the secret military object of the Cold War period – Duga-1 or “Russian Woodpecker”. You’ll discover the desolate amusement park with a Ferris wheel and a former house of culture with a swimming pool in Pripyat. Moreover, you’ll see the defense construction “Sarcophagus”, built over the destroyed fourth reactor, from the observation deck.
You will learn many striking facts about the Chernobyl catastrophe and its consequences. Then, after having lunch, you’ll pass the security control and return to Kiev, filled with unforgettable impressions.
- Professional guide
- Transportation services along the route
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Formal permissions
- Dosimeter rent (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
You should provide your passport details, date of birth and nationality to complete the booking.
Minimum age for this tour is 18 years.
You should have a valid passport with you on the day of travel to pass the security control to the Chernobyl Zone.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.