- Cycle through the picturesque parks of Kiev with a friendly guide
- Enjoy a safe ride on the separate bike path, avoiding the cars and pedestrians
- Discover such popular city attractions as Pedestrian Bridge, Mariinsky Park and Trukhaniv
- Spend your time in Kiev in a positive and engaging way
The charming Mariinsky Park will be the starting point of the tour. You will see a splendid Mariinsky palace and the House of Parliament there. Then, you will explore such interesting sights of Kiev as a home stadium of Dynamo Kiev football team and pass the high and narrow Bridge of Lovers, also called a Devil's bridge.
Next attraction you are going to see is The Puppet Theater, which reminds the Disney Castle. We will make a stop near the Arch of People's Friendship and will enjoy the panorama of the left bank of the Dnieper River. After it, we will cross the Pedestrian Bridge and reach a favorite recreation zone of the citizens of Kiev – Trukhaniv Island. Here you will pedal through the beautiful park zone and appreciate its pleasant atmosphere.
You will spend a wonderful time on this tour, combining sports activity with sightseeing. When the tour is over, you driver will take you back to your hotel.
- Professional guide
- Rent a bike & safety helmet
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.