- Join a cheerful small-group tour and explore the highlights of the city
- Get to know comprehensive facts of the Kiev history from a local guide
- Admire beautiful architectural ensemble of the central part of Kiev
- Feel a friendly atmosphere of the capital of Ukraine
At the beginning, you will pass an elegant building of the National Opera and Ballet Theatre and impressive main building of the Shevchenko University.
After that, you’ll visit a marvelous St. Volodymyr’s Cathedral, famous for its beautiful interior. The tour continues as you explore the ancient Golden Gates and Yaroslav the Wise monument surrounded with a cozy park. Not far from it, there is a UNESCO-listed St. Sofia Cathedral and a dazzling St. Michael’s Cathedral.
Moreover, your guide will show you a breathtaking panorama of the Dnieper River from the observation deck in the Kreschatiy Park. There is also an Arc of Friendship situated there.
In the end of the tour, you’ll explore the central part of Kiev – Kreschatik Street and Maidan Nezalezhnosti. There you may find many restaurants and cafés, where you can go after the tour.
This tour is perfect for the first-time visitors of Kiev as it gives a complete overview of the most popular travel attractions.
- Professional English speaking guide
- Transportation services along the route
- Pick up/ Drop off service
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch and drinks
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.