- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-40 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Dawes Glacier and icerich Endicott Arm
- Whale watching in Stephens Passage
- Adventure exploration in Misty Fjords National Monument
- Tlingit cultural presentation
This eight day Alaska adventure cruise to the most remote areas of Southeast Alaska's Inside Passage navigates the inner reaches of the Eastern Coves by small ship. Venture to rarely seen areas and experience pristine beauty at every turn. Explore by kayak, skiff or on foot to find out why Alaska's Inside Passage is an unforgettable frontier. This isn't small ship or big ship cruising, this is an adventure cruise that's fully-focused on the luxury of experience; quality over quantity, wildlife over nightlife, and once in a lifetime encounters over momentary entertainment.
Misty Fjords National Monument
Wrangell Narrows - Thomas Bay
Endicott Arm - Fords Terror
- 7 nights budgetlodging
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 7 dinners
- All transport by small discovery cruise ship
- Services of qualified expedition guides/naturalists
- 'Navigator' cabins with queen or twin beds, private bath w/shower and view window. Single supplements and upgraded cabins are available at additional costs. Contact us for further details
- Any international flights to Ketchikan and from Juneau are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Alaska, Fjords & Glaciers tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 227 today.
- Save US$ 151+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Alaska, Fjords & Glaciers tour. You can cancel the tour up to 55 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 54 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 260 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 54 days before departure. For any departures within 22 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Alaska, Fjords & Glaciers tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Alaska, Fjords & Glaciers tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.