Kenya Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
25 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 165 Reviews
- Amazing game drive to watch hundreds of different birds and animals.
- Good chances of spotting the Big Five.
- Witness The Great Migration of over 3 million grass-eaters.
- Game Drives in Maasai Mara National Park.
- Visit to Maasai Village to learn about the authentic African tribes culture.
- Good chance of spotting the Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino).
- Visit to some of the finest safari destinations in Kenya.
- Watching thousands of animal and bird species.
- Head out of town to Nairobi’s leafy Karen suburb.
- Get up close to the endangered Rothschild giraffe at the Africa Fund for Endangered Wildlife’s Giraffe Centre.
- Head to David Sheldrick’s famous Elephant Orphanage for an unforgettable visit.
- Visit a street market and haggle alongside locals for pigs and chickens.
- Deliver sustainable food sources to villages on the outskirts of Nairobi.
- Sit down in a local’s home for tea and coffee, and learn about life in Kenya.
SaveUS$ 4From US$ 86 4 hours View Tour
|May 28||10+ seats left|
|May 29||10+ seats left|
- Discover the highlights of Nairobi from a local perspective.
- Check out the national parliament buildlings and other significant sights like the National Archives.
- Wander past the Mzee Jomo Kenyatta Mausoleum and drop in on the poignant August 7th Memorial Park.
- Witness the iconic wildlife at the foot of Mt Kilimanjaro..
- Visit the Maasai and learn their way of life..
- Gain a deeper understanding about elephant conservation..
SavingUS$ 1,008From US$ 4,199 US$ 3,191 8 days View Tour
|Jun 15||Only 1 seat left|
|Jun 22||Only 3 seats left|
- Hike through surreal hanging moss forests and moonscapes.
- Spot monkeys hiding in tropical rainforest.
- Experience an incredible African sunrise from Mt Kilimanjaro.
SaveUS$ 257From US$ 5,130 15 days View Tour
|Jun 8||Only 3 seats left|
|Jun 15||Only 3 seats left|
- Explore the Masai Mara National Reserve..
- Visit a Samburu village..
- Visit three of Kenya's best wildlife parks and reserves..
SavingUS$ 550From US$ 2,289 US$ 1,739 9 days View Tour
|Jun 30||Only 2 seats left|
|Aug 4||Only 1 seat left|
- Spot the "big five" from agile 4x4 safari vehicles..
- Feel the mist of Victoria Falls..
- Chill out at Lake Malawi..
SavingUS$ 1,020From US$ 3,549 US$ 2,529 20 days View Tour
|Jun 3||Only 1 seat left|
|Jul 1||Only 2 seats left|
- Explore fascinating Hell's Gate National Park near Lake Naivasha.
- Search out herbivores and birdlife on a walking tour of the park.
- Savour local cuisine and mingle with locals at, you guessed it, a local restaurant.
- Travel with a group of experienced guides and porters with 1 guide for every 2 passengers.
- Stay in the comfort of huts along this shorter Kilimanjaro route.
- Walk through the different alpine zones and scenery as you gain altititude.
SaveUS$ 1,384From US$ 5,765 US$ 4,612 15 days View Tour
|Jun 8||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 15||Only 4 seats left|
- Discover a side to Nairobi you’ve never seen before.
- Venture through Nairobi’s CBD after dark with an expert local guide .
- Sample authentic East African cuisine and popular local beers and beverages.
- Panoramic view of Nairobi capital city.
- A walk back to the ancient swamp.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results