Kenya Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours 2019/2020
4 Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours with 166 Reviews
- Head out of town to Nairobi’s leafy Karen suburb.
- Get up close to the endangered Rothschild giraffe at the Africa Fund for Endangered Wildlife’s Giraffe Centre.
- Head to David Sheldrick’s famous Elephant Orphanage for an unforgettable visit.
- Discover the highlights of Nairobi from a local perspective.
- Check out the national parliament buildlings and other significant sights like the National Archives.
- Wander past the Mzee Jomo Kenyatta Mausoleum and drop in on the poignant August 7th Memorial Park.
- Explore fascinating Hell's Gate National Park near Lake Naivasha.
- Search out herbivores and birdlife on a walking tour of the park.
- Savour local cuisine and mingle with locals at, you guessed it, a local restaurant.
- Discover a side to Nairobi you’ve never seen before.
- Venture through Nairobi’s CBD after dark with an expert local guide .
- Sample authentic East African cuisine and popular local beers and beverages.
SaveUS$ 5From US$ 76 3 hours View Tour
|Jun 19||10+ seats left|
|Jun 20||Only 1 seat left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results