Kenya Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours 2019/2020
4 Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours with 165 Reviews
- Head out of town to Nairobi’s leafy Karen suburb.
- Get up close to the endangered Rothschild giraffe at the Africa Fund for Endangered Wildlife’s Giraffe Centre.
- Head to David Sheldrick’s famous Elephant Orphanage for an unforgettable visit.
- Discover the highlights of Nairobi from a local perspective.
- Check out the national parliament buildlings and other significant sights like the National Archives.
- Wander past the Mzee Jomo Kenyatta Mausoleum and drop in on the poignant August 7th Memorial Park.
- Explore fascinating Hell's Gate National Park near Lake Naivasha.
- Search out herbivores and birdlife on a walking tour of the park.
- Savour local cuisine and mingle with locals at, you guessed it, a local restaurant.
- Discover a side to Nairobi you’ve never seen before.
- Venture through Nairobi’s CBD after dark with an expert local guide .
- Sample authentic East African cuisine and popular local beers and beverages.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results