- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Balance yourself with yoga throughout.
- Hike Pokhara’s hills with the backdrop of the Himalayas.
- Enjoy healthy meals prepared locally.
- Visit the G for Goodsupported Sisterhood of Survivors.
Seeking to attain inner peace? Mindful travellers come blissfully close on this 13-day tour of Nepal that envelops you in local culture and Buddhist history. Your adventure inward starts in Kathmandu with a calming visit to Boudhanath Stupa, one of the world's largest Buddhist shrines. From there, dive deeper into self-reflection mode with a two-night monastery stay that includes the option of meditation sessions with long-practicing monks. Then bring your newfound zen-ness to Buddha’s birthplace in Lumbini for an illuminating visit. Return to Kathmandu for one final night to reflect on everything you’ve learned about the country and yourself.
Day 1: Kathmandu (1D)
Day 2: Kathmandu (1B, 1L)
Day 3: Kathmandu/Pharping (1B, 1D)
Day 4: Pharping (1B, 1L, 1D)
Day 5: Pharping/Lumbini (1B, 1D)
Day 6: Lumbini (1B, 1D)
Day 7: Lumbini/Chitwan National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
Day 8: Chitwan National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
Day 9: Chitwan National Park/Pokhara (1B, 1D)
Day 10: Pokhara (1B, 1L, 1D)
Day 11: Pokhara (1B)
Day 12: Pokhara/Kathmandu (1B)
Day 13: Kathmandu (1B)
- Hotels (8 nts), monastery guesthouse (2 nts), homestay (2 nts).
12 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 9 dinners
Note: Allow USD165-215 for meals not included.
- Private van/bus, plane, bicycle, walking, 4x4.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Sisterhood of Survivors Project, Kathmandu
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Wellness Moment: Yog Nidra Yoga Class, Kathmandu
- Your Wellness Moment: Standing Yog Asanas Yoga Class, Kathmandu
- Your Wellness Moment: Boudha Meditation Program, Kathmandu
- Your Wellness Moment: Sitting Yog Asanas, Kathmandu
- Your Local Living Moment: Azom Monastery Guest House, Pharping
- Your Wellness Moment: Lying Yog Asanas Class, Pharping
- Your Wellness Moment: Azom Monastery Meditation, Pharping
- Your Wellness Moment: Yoga with your CEO - Lumbini, Lumbini
- Your Foodie Moment: Barauli Community Cooking Demonstration and Home Dinner, Royal Chitwan National Park
- Your Local Living Moment: Barauli Community Homestay, Royal Chitwan National Park
- Your Wellness Moment: Narayani River cycle and Yoga, Royal Chitwan National Park
- Your Local Living Moment: Barauli Community Immersion, Royal Chitwan National Park
- Your Wellness Moment: Yoga Session - Barauli Community, Royal Chitwan National Park
- Your Wellness Moment: Meditation - Rupakot, Pokhara
- Your Wellness Moment: Sunrise Yoga - Pokhara, Pokhara
- Your Wellness Moment: Morning Yoga and Meditation - Pokhara, Pokhara
- Your Wellness Moment: Shirodhara Therapy Session, Pokhara
- Your Wellness Moment: Yoga in Pokhara, Pokhara
- Arrival transfer
- Visit Boudhanath and Swayambhunath Stupas
- Visit Lumbini Garden and Maya Devi Temple
- Chitwan National Park jeep safari
- Rupakot hike
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wellness Nepal tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 127 today.
- Save US$ 85+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wellness Nepal tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Wellness Nepal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wellness Nepal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : WellnessIt’s time to introduce your inner traveller to your inner self. Discover awe-inspiring destinations combined with rejuvenating activities like yoga and meditation, and healthy food experiences to recharge the body and nourish the mind.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.