- Museum and gallery visits
- Mountain flights
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Beginning and ending in Kathmandu, there's ample time to discover the capital's staggeringly rich cultural and artistic heritage.
- Whether it's flying, hiking, driving or canoeing, you'll experience Nepal's stunning natural beauty from all angles.
- A breathtaking Everest flight gives you the chance to witness some truly worldclass mountain scenery, flying through the mountain ranges.
- The beautiful Chitwan National Park, brimming with exotic bird life and game, offers a vast array of activities. Enjoy a jeep safari and a jungle walk with an expert resident naturalist
This adventure encompasses much of what makes Nepal so beloved by travellers. You’ll explore the exotic capital of Kathmandu, discover Pokhara beneath awe-inspiring snow-capped peaks, visit the rural beauty around the hilltop village of Tansen, find spirituality in Lumbini (the birthplace of Buddha) and search for endemic wildlife in Chitwan National Park. Undoubtedly the amazing flight to view Sagarmatha (Mount Everest) up-close will take your breath away. Nepal is incredible. You’ll be left with no doubt why so many travellers return to the country time and time again.
Chitwan National Park
- Comfortable hotel (9 nights), Jungle Lodge Feature Stay (2 nights)
- 10 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Bus , plane , private vehicle
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Kathmandu - Everest Scenic Flight
- Kathmandu - Pashupatinath Temple
- Kathmandu - Bodhnath Stupa
- Bhaktapur - Leader-led walking tour
- Bhaktapur - Changu Narayan Temple
- Lumbini - Heritage Park
- Chitwan NP - Village tour
- Chitwan - Canoe safari, bird watching walk or jeep safari
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vintage Nepal tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 113+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vintage Nepal tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 August 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vintage Nepal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vintage Nepal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Nepali infrastructure is still returning to normal after the 2015 earthquake, so some delays are inevitable. Embracing the slow pace and meditative atmosphere will go a long way toward your enjoyment of this beautiful country.
- The drive from Pokhara to Tansen is on very windy roads as you climb up and down mountains, be prepared for a lot of corners and don't forget to buckle up.
- The hotel in Tansen is in an unbeatable location with breathtaking panoramic views, though not quite of the same standard as the other accommodation on this trip.
- Exploring Chitwan National Park's beautiful trails on foot requires a reasonable level fitness.
- This trip does not go to high altitude, so acclimatising will be relatively easy.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Your fellow travellers