- Kathmandu and Pokhara City Tour
- Scenic flight to and from Jomsom
- Beautiful, surreal high desert mountain landscapes
- Man-made caves in Grand Canyon-like landscapes
On the Upper Mustang Trek you can explore many places and strange mysterious cave monasteries that are unique to the region. Some places are very ancient and have centuries of history to discover: places like the 2500-year-old Samdzong and Chosar villages or the walled capital city of Lo Manthang. Other ancient monasteries and castles of the 14th century are on the trails, like Luri, Yara and Konchok Ling. Fossils, which are believed to be older than the mountains, probably 3 billion years old, have been found. Colorful and unique rock formations along with canyons carved by the rivers are some of the most eye-catching sights of this region; the rock formations look like a genuine piece of artwork carved by a famous artist. Finally we can witness the lively day-to-day activities of the local people and their festivals.
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara (820m).
Day 03: Fly to Jomsom (2720m) & Trek to Kagbeni.
Day 04: Trek to Chele (3050 m).
Day 05: Trek to Geling (3570m).
Day 06: Trek to Dhakmar (2820m).
Day 07: Cross Mui la pass (4170m) & Trek to Tsarang (3560m).
Day 08: Trek to Lo-Manthang (3810m).
Day 09: Rest day in Lo-Manthang.
Day 10: Lo-Manthang to Dhakmar (3820m).
Day 11: Dhakmar to Syangbochen (3800m).
Day 12: Syangbochen- Chhusang (2900m).
Day 13: Trek to Jomsom (2720m).
Day 14: Jomsom to Pokhara
Dey 15: Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus.
Day 16: Final departure from Kathmandu.
- Arrival and Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin share bed- and- breakfast.
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the Trek as applicable.
- Guided city tour (Half Day) with world heritage entrance permit.
- Full board meals while on trekking.
- All domestic flights and airport tax.
- TIMS & Restricted region trek special permit.
- Accommodation at clean and comfortable tea house or lodge.
- Professional & highly expertise local trekking group leader.
- Comprehensive FIRST AID KIT.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group gears while on trekking.
- Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Warm clothing and other required trekking gear for porters.
- Trekking Route Map.
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Medical and personal high risk insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Bar & Beverage Bills.
- Emergency rescue evacuation.
- Tips and personal nature expenses.
- Permit fees and custom charge for Sat phone, communication gadget and commercial filming.